Thursday, September 3, 2020

Post 1: My News Sources

1. NJ.com
     I use NJ.com for a lot of my news. It covers things that are going on in NJ and help me keep up to date with everything happening both when I am there and when I am away from home. NJ.com also posts articles about my favorite hockey team, the New Jersey Devils. I like this source because the writers usually make easy to read articles and the information has always been correct and valuable.

2. ESPN.com
    I use ESPN to follow and keep up to date with everything happening in the sports world. I get notifications on my phone for any breaking news in sports so I always know what is going on. The two sports leagues that I follow heavily are the NHL and UFC so whenever I want to know the latest news about either, I usually check ESPN.

3. pucksandpitchforks.com
    pucksandpitchforks.com is a the New Jersey Devils part of the website fansided.com. This website posts about all types of sports and comes out with articles analyzing the games a sports team has played, different moves they have made, and their trajectory going forward. I like to read these articles because it helps give me a better idea of the sports landscape at any given time. It also helps me think about it myself and make my own conclusions about what is going on and what will happen in the sports world.

4. NHL.com
    I use NHL.com to get news about the NHL directly from the source. It is good for getting accurate and up to date information but it does not have as many interesting articles as my other sources. Still, NHL.com is a good source to keep up to date with everything going on in the hockey world.

5. YouTube.com
    For most of my news that has to do with things going on around the country and around the world, I usually use YouTube. I have a hard time reading about things such as politics and other issues so instead I watch videos about what is going on in the world. There are many great content creators on YouTube and you can also find clips from actual newscasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

  I think that the internet and rise of technology has brought many good things into this world but definitely has some bad side effects o...